Saturday, January 10, 2009

Encourage Yourself

www.wallno1.com
I am dealing with illness in my family right now. I often encourage myself, so that way I can be strong for my family, friends and my readers. When difficulties of life comes at me, I often think back to my inspiration. The Bible. God says, he will not put more on me than I can bare. He has shown me how to triumph over situations that was out of my control. I have been very successful in life by listening to the Holy Spirit. He has provided me with wings like an eagle. I have flown over some of life's challenges, that would have stopped some in their tracks. Anyway, I feel great, I am strong, my faith is not weak. I am more than a Conqueror. I will continue to reply to my emails from my readers. This will never stop. I need you, as much as you need me. I love you readers and I will talk to you soon.
Love always,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment