Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dwell, Endure and Remain


Sometimes I want to do something drastic in my life. Like moving to another state, taking an early retirement or traveling across the world. Readers it's normal to think like that. You wouldn't be who you are if you didn't. Anyway, it has come to me by a man of wisdom, that sometimes in life you have to dwell, endure and remain where you are, until your change comes. I have found out the hard way about making emotional decisions. Emotional decisions produce bad judgment. I use to do everything by my emotions, which lead to chaos and confusing. Boy, did I learn the hard way. Now I dwell, endure and remain until my time is right to move forward in life. Since then all my decisions comes from careful thought. I have produced prosperity in many areas in my life. Now I am at peace. I love my life. I understand my life. I enjoy life. Dwell, Endure, and Remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment