Friday, February 6, 2009

I can't promise you cloudless skies continual bliss or thornless rose gardens......
I can't promise you painless days tearless nights or even endless passion for I've already promised you truth.....
I can't promise you the stuff movies and romance novels are made of ....
momentary wishes dreams come true...
or the thrill of a lifetime...
for I've already promised you reality...
I can't promise you world fortunes conquered empires or trips to the moon....
for I've already promised you all that I have...
I can't promise you answers for every question freedom from fear or a brand-new day...
because promises of everything usually add up to nothing...
and I've already promised not to make promises I can't keep therefore...
all I can promise you is me...

Happy Valentine's Day
(picture-www.wallno1.com, Excerpts from Until Love Finds You, Michelle Hammond







1 comment:

  1. That's so cute...I really like it!
    Cool Blog.

    ReplyDelete